Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mango Avocado Salad



So one morning I had Today with Hoda and KathieLee on, in the background.? Hoda was going on and on about this "salad" she can't get enough of.? It was Avocados, Mangos and a dressing.? No lettuce in this salad....which granted some salads are great...but you can really only have so much lettuce, and this was different.? And God knows I love Avocados.
So here is a recipe for a single setting (this with a little side, is enough to fill me for lunch).

1/2 Avocado, cut into little pieces (cubes, slivers...whatever floats your boat)
1/2 Mango, cut into little pieces

Then mix in a little dish:
1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp Lemon juice, Lime juice, or a combo of both
1 tsp Olive Oil

Stir it around, and then drizzle over the cut up mango and avocado.? There is your lunch!

1 comment:

  1. 2 of my favorite things!!! Yum! I need to send you my black bean mango salad. It is soooo good.

    ReplyDelete