Becky Zeugin is one of my oldest friends. I first met her at an Elementary school playground in 3rd grade. We became BFF's for years; through hair bands, 1st concerts, 1st kisses, 1st loves, 1st broken hearts.
Becky was not a photographer, back in our previous life, but when I saw her recent works, I was jaw droppingly in awe. "My Becky" turned into such an incredible talent. I am so proud of her, and a huge fan of her work. I'm sure you will be too. So here it goes...let's get to know her!
1. Your favorite color: teal
2. Dream Vacation: anywhere tropical
3. Favorite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
4. Favorite Artist: Kelley Ryden http://kelleyryden.com/blog
5. Best Advice EVER? Do what you love, don’t follow money –my dad
6. Motto: Dare to dream and dream BIG
7. Like Pets? YES! I have two doggies and a cat
8. Lifechanging Event: the birth of my children and my nephews
9. Your Best Trait: Patience (although my children test how strong it is on a daily basis!)
10. Your Flaw: I lack organizational skills – big time!
11. What craft do you wish you could do? Knit – I will teach myself to do it one of these days.
12. Favorite Season: Spring, I love a good Texas thunderstorm!
13. Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving – I love to eat!
14. Boots, Sneakers, Flip flops, Heels, Mary Jane’s or Barefoot? Fip-flops
15. Favorite Treat: Grande Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
16. Most recent item added to your Favorites: http://www.etsy.com/listing/65577831/ready-to-ship-chunky-newborn-cap
17. Blog? http://www.beckyzphotography.com/blog
18. Facebook? http://www.facebook.com/BeckyZPhotography
19. Twitter? http://www.Twitter.com/BeckyZPhoto
Can't help but share some more with you!!!!