Thursday, January 28, 2010

Etsy LOVE

So there are many things I LOVE on Etsy. I can't buy it all. Some are for babies, which I no longer have (instead I have crazy grade schoolers). Some I have my eye on, and 1 day, WILL be mine....mu-ha-ha-ha! Some I've already bought similar and LOVED from the seller!
I'll be doing a little blog post to share, every so often. I hope you enjoy looking as much as I do, and I have a sneaking suspicion buying would be even better!
Enjoy!

These are the most wonderful aprons in JenHarruff's etsy shop. Figure flattering and in sophisticated prints. I love it! She also makes some incredible brooches.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything in this shop. BlueRoomGems has jewelry right up my alley!
I LOVE this line of flirty skirts from 1MaddieAndMe on Etsy. My daughter has 2, and I love them! High quality fabrics, easy to take on and off for my daughter, and a ton of fabric choices!

I got a towel set like this from MonsterBugBlankets and LOVE them! Want more!








5 comments:

  1. I love your choices. Some of those are my favorites too! And yes, *someday* they will be mine too...muhahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous choices- I LOVE all of these too (and the talented ladies behind them!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I am so glad you like my apron! I love alot of your favorites, too. Super talented ladies, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much! I love your favorites too!

    ReplyDelete