Saturday, June 11, 2011

20 Questions with Susan Sabo Photography

Recently I was cruisin my Activity feed on Etsy. I noticed my friend Robin (aka CreationsAnew), had favorited this shop, SusanSaboPhotography. I like Robin, am a dog lover. I saw the BEST dog photos EVER! I had to look more. Then I saw that some photos were of shelter dogs, and the sale benefitted these poor sweet pooches. I was sold, hook, line, and sinker for this fabulous shop. The only disap[pointment, in that, she lives on the other side of the country, so she can't do some portraits of my dog, Bear.
I knew I had to know more about the mastermind behind it. And I HAD to share her, with everyone I knew! Here she is.....Susan Sabo.
jumping with my dogs
1. Your favorite color:
hands down blue.
2. Dream Vacation:
a trip to the Artic Circle. I want to actually step inside the circle.
3. Favorite movie:
"Halloween" (1978 version)
4. Favorite Artist:
Bob Dylan
5. Best Advice EVER?
that I've received? "always know who you're talking to"
that I've given? "always know who you're talking to."
6. Motto:
It's not Christmas till somebody cries.
7. Like Pets?
omg, are you kidding? i've had every kind of pet you can image. I'm a dog person. have lots of dog-related tattoos; collect dog art; I shoot for free for local rescues and shelters and I'm all about adopting and saving a life.
windows to the soul
8. Lifechanging Event:
My dog, Stiggy's death.
9. Your Best Trait:
My independence.
10. Your Flaw:
self-criticism.
11. What craft do you wish you could do?
sculpture with metals and welding.
12. Favorite Season:
summer
13. Favorite Holiday:
Halloween
14. Boots, Sneakers, Flip flops, Heels, Mary Janes or Barefoot?
barefoot
15. Favorite Treat:
vegan cupcake made by my daughter, Jenna.
16. Most recent item added to your Favorites:
a t-shirt with a camera on it.
17. Blog?
same as my site: http://www.susansabophotography.com
18. Facebook?
http://facebook.com/susansabophotography
19. Twitter?
susansabophoto or smalldogs
20. Shop?
http://etsy.com/susansabophotography
glee

No comments:

Post a Comment